The legality of staying on the territory of Ukraine is an important component of the life of foreigners in Ukraine.
In order for a foreigner to stay on the territory for a longer time, he needs to issue residence permits, which are divided into two types:
- Temporary residence permits
- Permanent residence permits.
Thus, both temporary and permanent residence permits are documents that certify the identity of a foreigner and confirm the legal grounds for temporary or permanent residence in Ukraine.
Residence permits are issued in the form of cards, where the biometric data (parameters) of the alien are entered: digitized face image, fingerprints and signature. Since June 1, 2018, these documents are issued regardless of the age of the alien.TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT
The choice of a specific residence permit depends on the grounds that the alien has.
The grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit are:
1) Permission to work in Ukraine,
2) Work in representative offices of foreign companies in Ukraine, in branches or representative offices of foreign banks,
3) Work as a correspondent or representative of foreign media;
4) Training in full-time educational institutions;
5) Marriage with a citizen of Ukraine or a foreigner who has a temporary residence permit;
6) Investing in the economy of Ukraine 100,000 euros;
7) Participation in the implementation of international technical assistance projects;
8) Athletes who have received professional status;
9) Preaching religious dogma at the invitation of religious organizations in consultation with the state body;
10) Participation in the activities of branches, offices, representative offices of public (non-governmental) organizations of foreign states;
11) Conducting cultural, scientific, educational activities in accordance with international treaties of Ukraine;
12) Participation in international and regional volunteer programs or participation in the activities of volunteer organizations registered in Ukraine.
To obtain a temporary residence permit from an alien, you must:
1) Legal residence on the territory of Ukraine (must remain at least 15 working days before the end of the period of stay);
2) Passport and its translation into Ukrainian, certified in the prescribed manner;
3) Visa D (if a citizen of countries with a visa regime);
4) A document that confirms the basis for obtaining a temporary residence permit (for example, a work permit, service card, marriage certificate, etc.);
5) Health insurance policy.
Note! Within a month after receiving a temporary residence permit the foreigner must register his address in Ukraine.
The list of our legal services for receiving a temporary residence permit includes:
- Legal advice on the procedure for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
- Legal examination of documents that must be submitted for registration a temporary residence permit.
- Assistance in translating passports into Ukrainian and its legalization.
- Assistance in finding and acquiring health insurance.
- Doing of a work permit.
- Original documents will be sent to you by courier service like FedEx, Aramex, DHL, UPS. Before shipping we will send you scanned copies by email. Tracking code will be provided.
- Preparation of the necessary package of documents for obtaining (renewal) a temporary residence permit in Ukraine to the State Migration Service.
The procedure for obtaining / extending a temporary residence permit in Ukraine requires the collection and development of a number of documents, and our company’s specialists are ready to help in this matter!