Closing a business.
Today, many entrepreneurs are forced to close their business. There are several ways to eliminate a legal entity and an individual entrepreneur. Closing an enterprise is a complicated, time-consuming procedure and requires professional help from professionals.
Our company offers you professional legal services for the liquidation of enterprises of all organizational and legal forms, as well as individual entrepreneurs.
The liquidation of enterprises is carried out by our experts, regardless of the place of registration – in any city of Ukraine!
Termination (liquidation) of a legal entity is a procedure that entails termination of a legal entity, making an appropriate entry in the register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, after which the enterprise ceases to exist, and the rights and obligations of the enterprise are not transferred to other persons.
The Law of Ukraine “On State Registration of Legal Entities, Individuals – Entrepreneurs and Public Formations” provides for the following ways to terminate (liquidate) a legal entity:
- according to the decision taken by the founders (participants) of the legal entity or their authorized body;
- By the tribunal’s decision;
- by decision of a public authority (bankruptcy procedure).
Termination of entrepreneurial activity (liquidation) of an individual entrepreneur is a procedure for registering the termination of an entrepreneurial activity of an individual in the state administration, tax inspection, the Pension Fund, statistical agencies, destroying the seal (if it was made) and removing organs.
Note! There is an alternative option to closing a company in Ukraine – this is the sale of corporate rights to the company and withdrawal from the founders.
The Law of Ukraine “On State Registration of Legal Entities, Individuals – Entrepreneurs and Public Formations” provides for the following ways to terminate business activities (liquidation) of an individual entrepreneur:
- the adoption by the individual entrepreneur of a decision on the termination of business activities;
- death of an individual entrepreneur;
- decisions of the court decision on declaring an individual deceased or recognition of the missing;
- The decision of the court decision on the recognition of an individual who is an entrepreneur, incapacitated or on the limitation of his civil capacity;
- The decision of the court decision on the termination of the entrepreneurial activity of an individual entrepreneur.
The list of our legal services for closing a business includes:
- Legal advice on the procedure for oclosing a business in Ukraine.
- Legal examination of documents that must be submitted for closing a business in Ukraine.
- Preparation of the necessary documents for filing for closing a business in Ukraine.
- Accompanying the entire procedure for closing a business in Ukraine and obtaining relevant documents for closing a business.
Specialists of our company are ready to help in this matter, choose the best option for closing a business in Ukraine.