We carry out our corporate purpose, “We create chemistry for a sustainable future” by providing every way and Solution we have for our clients. In this way, we aim to achieve our clients and partners trust. We are focusing on issues where we as a company can make a significant contribution, such as helping people to build their own future by providing our services and our partners help.
Our goal is to enable international students to get globally recognized education in Ukrainian universities that would guarantee them absolute professional success in any country in the world.
To find a good job is not a simple task for Ukrainians, not speaking about foreigners, but if you are persistent, purposeful and know what you want, Let us help you to find a job of your dream in Ukraine or building your own company and start earning money.
Advantages of work in Ukraine for foreign specialists:
- High salaries.
- Liberal labor legislation.
- Possibility to work for several companies simultaneously.
- High chances to get leading positions.
Advantages of building your own business in Ukraine :
- Simplified system of taxation.
- Minimal rates of taxation.
- Cheap labor market.
Ukrainian visas are issued within 3 types:
- Transit (B type) visas. B type visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to transit through Ukraine and each transit period does not exceed 5 days. B type visas are issued as single / double / multiple entry visas valid for a maximum of 1 year or another period depending on supporting documents.
- Short-term (C type) visas. C type visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days within every 180 days. C type visas are issued as single / double / multiple entry visas valid for 6 months or another period depending on supporting documents but cannot be issued for more than a 5 year-term.
- Long-term (D type) visas. D type visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to apply for a temporary residence permit to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days. D type visas are issued as multiple entry visas valid for 90 days.
Invitation is required for Ukrainian visa type C (for 90 days). The service includes preparation of all documents, translations, payment of state fees. Legal support is provided for the inviting party when submitting documents to the State Migration Service and when receiving the invitation.
Our phone numbers:
+38 (044) 280-13-56 (Russian, Ukrainian, English)
+38 (044) 228-07-95 (Russian, Ukrainian, English)
+38 (093) 850-41-33 (Russian, Ukrainian, English) (whatsapp+Telegram+viber)
+38 (063) 324-74-67 (Arabic, English) (Whatsapp+Telegram)
Ukraine, Kyiv, Moskovska St, 29B, office 2, 01010