Requirements for applicants

Introduction of foreign citizens and stateless persons to educational institutions of Ukraine is carried out according to accredited educational programs for obtaining degrees of bachelor or master’s degree – twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (until November 1 and until March 1).

All students who want to study their majors in Ukraine or Russian language, must take the preparatory course (around 10 months).

Admission of foreigners to study for the degree of a junior bachelor, a bachelor, a master’s degree is carried out on the results of entrance examinations on the specialty (interview) and on the basis of academic rights to continue education provided by the document on the acquired level of education in the country of its origin (full secondary education).

Foreign nationals who want to study bachelor or master’s must draw up the following documents:

  1. Application for entry;
  2. Questionnaire;
  3. The national passport of the foreigner or other document certifying stateless person with a D-type visa (04/12) for countries with visa procedure for entry issued by consular offices Ukraine abroad on the basis of invitations to study, if not otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
  4. A visa application form;
  5. Original and a notarized copy (in Ukrainian) of the document on previous education with transcripts and with an appendix;
  6. Copy of Birth Certificate;
  7. Health insurance, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
  8. 10-20 photos sized 30×40 mm;
  9. Certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if available);
  10. Medical document (certificate) on health, certified the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner arrived issued not earlier than two months before the departure of a foreigner to study in Ukraine;
  11. Consent to the collection and processing of personal data.

If available, copies are submitted and the originals of the following documents are presented:

  • Certificate for permanent or temporary residence in Ukraine, permission to immigration to Ukraine, diplomatic card of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine or another a document on the right of stay in Ukraine;
  • Tax Service Reference to Assign a Registration Number Taxpayer Recipient.

NOTE. Documents mentioned in paragraphs 3-5 must be certified in accordance with the laws of the issuing country and legalized in the established order, unless otherwise provided for by international agreements of Ukraine.

According to the results of entrance examinations on the specialty or interviews, the University issues an official invitation to study.