Talking about companies in Ukraine we should mention that one of the common organizational forms of companies in Ukraine is a Limited liability company (LLC). This form of company has some advantages. Individuals and legal entities, both residents and non-residents of Ukraine, can be founders and members, and their number is not limited (herewith and one person can establish an LLC).
Also, the legislation doesn’t determine the minimum size of the authorized capital of a Company. As for liability, the owners are not personally liable for the company’s debts or liabilities. They bear the risk of losses only within the limits of the value of their contributions to authorized capital. In turn, LLC is not responsible for the obligations of its members. Therefore, we advise our clients to use this organizational form of the company.
In order to represent the interests of a foreign citizens and to perform a number of mandatory legal actions in Ukraine, foreign citizen needs to issue a notarized power of attorney. In this case, the power of attorney can be issued both in Ukraine and abroad in accordance with the current legislation of the country of its issue with its subsequent legalization in Ukraine.
The founder of the company – an individual:
1) Resident of Ukraine (citizen of Ukraine):
– A copy of the passport (1-2 pages, if necessary 3-4 pages, place of registration) of the founders and director;
– A copy of the registration number of the taxpayer registration card (identification number) of the founders and director;
2) Non-resident of Ukraine (foreign citizen):
– Notarized translation of the passport (1-2 pages) of the founders or director;
– A copy of the registration number of the taxpayer’s registration card (identification number) of the founders or director;
* A foreign citizen must be registered with the tax office before receiving a company in Ukraine and receive a registration number of a tax payer registration card (identification number).
– A copy of the permit for temporary / permanent residence in Ukraine or the presence of a permit for official employment on the territory of Ukraine (in case of availability) of the founders or director.
The founder of the company – a legal entity:
1) Resident of Ukraine:
– A copy of the Extract from the USR of the legal entity on state registration;
– A copy of the Charter of the legal entity;
– Copy of passport (1-2 pages, if necessary 3-4 pages, and place of registration) and registration number of the taxpayer’s registration card (identification number) of the director.
2) Non-resident of Ukraine (Notarized copies of the following legalized documents):
– Power of attorney for an authorized representative of a foreign legal entity;
– Decision of a foreign legal entity to establish a legal entity in Ukraine;
– Issuance from the commercial, banking or judicial register (Certificate of registration of a legal entity).
To open a company, you must provide the following information:
- The name and location of the company;
- The size and type of the authorized capital;
- Define the company’s activities;
- The founders of the company;
- The appointment of the head of the company, who at the time of the creation of the company has an officially confirmed document on residence in Ukraine, is not less than 6 months.
The list of our legal services for Opening a Company in Ukraine includes:
- Legal advice on the procedure for opening a Company in Ukraine.
- Legal examination of documents that must be submitted for opening a Company in Ukraine.
- Assistance in translating passports and another documents into Ukrainian and its legalization.
- Opening a Company in Ukraine
- Original documents will be sent to you by courier service like FedEx, Aramex, DHL, UPS. Before shipping we will send you scanned copies by email. Tracking code will be provided.
The procedure for opening a Company in Ukraine our company’s specialists are ready to help in this matter!