Our company provides consulting services in various legal aspects and in the field of intellectual property:
- literary works and software;
- trade marks;
- inventions, utility models and industrial designs;
- commercial secrets;
- domain names, etc.
Specialists of our company have provided expert assistance in matters of:
- Patent search – a kind of information search, carried out in accordance with the requirements of patent documentation.
- Trademarks for identity and identity (identity) – is the identification of all images that identify and identify a trademark. Madrid Agreement. Trademarks may result in denial of registration under your trademark.
Also services are provided regarding the registration of ownership of all intellectual property objects:
- Trademarks are designations that serve for excellent goods (services) of some individuals from homogeneous goods (services) of other persons. (LU “On the Protection of Rights to Marks for Services and Goods”).
- Inventions are the result of human intellectual activity in any field of technology.
- Utility models – a new technical solution that is not proof of the existing level of technology and is industrially suitable (LU “On the Protection of Use Rights and Utility Models”).
- Industrial design is the result of human creativity in the field of artistic design.
- Copyright is a set of rights that belong to the author or his successor in connection with the creation and use of works of literature, science, art (Law “On Copyright and Related Rights”).
- Related rights are performers’ rights to the results of creative activity, as well as the rights of phonogram producers and organizations to use works of science, literature, art, copyrighted rights (Law “On Copyright and Related Rights”).
All rights reserved.
- The international registration of trademarks is a registration procedure that is used to obtain unique goods (services) and services for other persons that are binding on the Madrid Agreement. country.
- International patent procedure under a patent is a patent system that operates on the basis of the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) and the simplified patent patent, since the application requires only one application with the specified countries. This system includes international search and international expertise, which allows for a more balanced decision.
- International Patenting of Industrial Designs under the Hague Agreements – allows you to register an industrial design in several States Parties. The Hague Agreement sends its applications to the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization, in accordance with the provisions of the Hague Agreement
In addition, this qualified assistance regarding:
- Development and registration of copyright agreement;
- Development and registration of the License Agreement,
- Registration of changes in data on the object of intellectual property.