Invitation to Ukraine can be of 2 types:
- BUSINESS INVITATION.
Invitation letter from an entity/company/organisation registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead, with indication of the entity/company/organisation’s number according to Ukraine’s Unified State Registry of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Citizens’ Associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligations to cover costs related to the invited person’s stay and/or departure from Ukraine.
Package content: official business invitation, registration documents of inviting company, agreement, letter of support, passport copy of director. If needed, we also provide travel insurance, hotel confirmation, temporary air tickets etc.
2. PRIVATE INVITATION
Original of the notarized invitation letter from Ukraine’s national or a foreigner/stateless person who legally resides (temporarily or permanently) in Ukraine. Invitation should contain full surname and name(s) of the inviting person, details of his/her passport and temporary or permanent residency permit (for a foreigner/stateless person), address, and full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, inviting person’s obligations to cover costs related to the applicant’s stay and/or departure from Ukraine.
Copies of the inviting person’s Ukrainian passport (if an inviting person is Ukraine’s national) or copies of the foreigner’s/stateless person’s passport and their Ukrainian temporary/permanent residency permit (if an inviting person is a foreigner/stateless person) should be provided as well.
Package content: official private invitation issued by the licensed notary public service on behalf of Ukrainian citizen, registration documents and passport copies of inviting person. If needed, we also provide travel insurance, letter of support, temporary air tickets etc.
The list of our legal services for obtaining a invitation to Ukraine includes:
- Legal advice on the procedure for obtaining
a invitation to Ukraine for foreign citizens in Ukraine.
- Legal expertise of the documents that must be submitted for a
a invitation to Ukraine for foreigners.
- Assistance in translating passports into Ukrainian and its legalization.
- Assistance in finding and acquiring health insurance.
- Assistance in the design of the invitation from an entity/company/organisation registered in Ukraine or searching person that can issue this invitation to you .
- Preparation of the necessary documents for filing for a Visa.
- Original documents will be sent to you by courier service like FedEx, Aramex, DHL, UPS. Before shipping we will send you scanned copies by email. Tracking code will be provided.